How to make whipperberry red velvet cookies
Making some cookies for family or the one you love has always been interesting. Especially, if you make special cookies, that will make it more perfect. Whipperberry red velvet cookies are something that you can make for the one you love or family. It’s special cookie that will indulge your tummy, especially for those who have sweet tooth. Here is the recipe to make red velvet cookies with white chocolate.
- 1 box of red velvet cake mix
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter until soft and floppy in a mixing bowl.
- Add cake mix and flour slowly.
- Add egg and mix it well.
- Add white chocolate chunks.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls, and place them into the oven for 8-10 minutes.
This recipe is enough for 24 small cookies. It is very simple to make and it can be done in less than half hour. These cookies are super yummy so nobody can resist them. They are best for evening snacks. Enjoy these cookies with a cup of coffee or tea and it will be just perfect.