Tortilla wrap recipe for breakfast
Tortilla is Italian wrap and usually filled with various filling such as meat, veggies, fruits, and many more. It is usually made of corn or wheat flour. It is best to serve for breakfast or snack. Tortilla is very flexible to be filled with any kinds of filling. Here is Tortilla wrap recipe for breakfast that you can make yourself at home effortlessly with healthy and nutritious ingredients. The recipe is called good morning wrap. This simple wrap is made of these ingredients:
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 cup cottage cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple, divided
- ½ cup granola cereal, divided
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced lengthwise
The direction to make this tortilla wrap is very simple.
- First, put the tortillas into a microwave oven and heat them until warm.
- Second, spread cottage cheese and pineapple on the tortillas.
- Third, sprinkle granola cereal and brown sugar then top with banana.
- Fourth, fold the top and down of the tortilla and enclose the filling.
- Fifth, roll the wrap tightly into a compact cylinder.
- Slice each wrap in half across the middle.
- Good morning wrap is ready to serve.